IDangal247 presents the Daily GK Update . The blog is based on important General Awareness Questions. General Awareness is a very useful topic for Banking, SSC, and other Competitive Exams. As you know It plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks. You need to prepare well this section to score good marks, so practice it with selective general awareness. General Awareness comprises of three further topics i.e. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness. And you can try our Daily Current Affairs Quiz Test to enhance your General Awareness section.
|Start Quiz Test|
1. The International Association for Sucide Prevention (IASP) observes World Sucide Preventaion Day on 10 September every year.
2. The 6th India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue was held in New Delhi.
3. Noted Odia writer Pradeep Dash will be conferred with the 40th edition of prestigious Sarala Purskar for his poetry work Charu Chibar O Charjya. The annual award, comprising a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh and citation.
4. Justice Vikram Nath has been appointed as the chief justice of the Gujarat High Court.
5. Microsoft has appointed Rajiv Kumar as the new MD of Microsoft India Research and Development Pvt Ltd (MIRPL).
6. Indian Post Payement Bank (IPPB) rollout of Aadhaar Enabled Payment System Services (AePS).
7. The Ministry of Civil Aviation organised India's first-ever helicopter summit in Dehradun.
8. Brazil's Diego Matos was given a life ban from professional tennis and fined $125,000 after being found guilty of match-fixing.
9. Jack Ma, Founder of Chinese firm Alibaba Groups has stepped down as chairman after handing over the role to the company's current CEO Daniel Zhang.
10. US President Donald Trump has fired his National Security Adviser John Bolton.
|Start Quiz Test|
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!