IDangal247 presents the Daily GK Update . The blog is based on important General Awareness Questions. General Awareness is a very useful topic for Banking, SSC, and other Competitive Exams. As you know It plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks. You need to prepare well this section to score good marks, so practice it with selective general awareness. General Awareness comprises of three further topics i.e. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness. And you can try our Daily Current Affairs Quiz Test to enhance your General Awareness section.
|Start Quiz Test|
1. Former Cabinet Secretary Pradeep Kumar Sinha has been appointed the Principal Advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
2. Pramod Kumar Mishra has been appointed the Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3. India's 2nd Scorpene-class submarine, INS Khanderi will be commissioned into the Indian Navy by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
4. DRDO successfully flight tested an indigenously-developed low weight, fire and forget Man-Portable Antitank Guided Missile (MPATGM) in the ranges of Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
5. Thailand became the first Asian nation to unveil plain cigarette packaging to reduce the appeal of somking and complied with the World Health Organisation's (WHO) guidelines.
6. Nepla Infrastructure Summit 2019 was held in Kathmandu, Nepal. The theme of the summit was "Resilient Infrastructure for Sustainable Development".
7. Navdeep Singh Suri, India's envoy to United Arab Emirates, has been honoured with the First Class Order of Zayed II award.
8. India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed $200 million loan agreement for upgrading rural roads in 34 districts of Maharastra to improve road safety.
9. IDBI will launch a co-branded credit card with LIC.
10. The Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar launched 2 insurance schemes named "Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana" and "Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beem Yojana" for traders. An insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh would be provided under MVSNDBY. An insurance cover ranging from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 25 lakh would be provided under MVKBY.
|Start Quiz Test|
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!