IDangal247 presents the Daily GK Update . The blog is based on important General Awareness Questions. General Awareness is a very useful topic for Banking, SSC, and other Competitive Exams. As you know It plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks. You need to prepare well this section to score good marks, so practice it with selective general awareness. General Awareness comprises of three further topics i.e. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness. And you can try our Daily Current Affairs Quiz Test to enhance your General Awareness section
|Start Quiz Test|
1. MD and CEO of Karnataka Bank, Mahabaleshwara MS, has been inducted to the managing committee of Indian Banks' Association (IBA).
2. The International Finance Corporation (IFC), part of the World Bank Group, has signed a MoU with the Finance Industry Development Council (FIDC).
3. Vietnam has inaugurated Southeast Asia's largest solar power farm which has been the capacity to produce 688 milliion kWh of electricity annually.
4. India has joined the Global Antimicrobial Resistance Research (AMR) and Development hub as a new member.
5. Minister for Skill Development and Enterpreneurship (MSDE), laid the foundation stone for Indian Institute of Skills (IIS) at Mumbai.
6. India-Thailand Joint Military Exercise Maitree 2019 to be held Umroi, in Meghalaya, from September 16-29, 2019.
7. Veteran music director Usha Khanna has been conferred the "Lata Mangeshkar Award" for the year 2019-20. The award is conferred by Maharastra government.
8. The famous sweet, Srivilliputtur palkova, Virudhunagar district, Tamil Nadu has been granted the Geographical Indicatio (GI) tag.
9. Samsung launched Mobile Apps 'Good Vibes' and 'Relumino' for Deafblind and Vision Impaired.
10. 22nd Session of UN Committee on Convention on Rightd of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) hed in Geneva, Switzerland.
11. PM Modi launched "Swarojgar" pension for self-employed in Jharkhand.
12. 'Word University Ranking 2020', published by UK, University of Oxford has topped. IIT Ropar and IISc Bangalore were ranked number 1 among the 56 Indian institutes.
|Start Quiz Test|