IDangal247 presents the One liners Current Affairs. The blog is based on important General Awareness Questions. General Awareness is a very useful topic for Banking, SSC, and other Competitive Exams. As you know It plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks. You need to prepare well this section to score good marks, so practice it with selective general awareness. General Awareness comprises of three further topics i.e. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness. And you can try our Daily Current Affairs Quiz Test to enhance your General Awareness section
|Start Quiz Test|
1. 45th G7 summit held in Biarritz, France. Theme- Fighting Inequality.
2. Varun Dhawan's upcoming movie "Coolie No. 1" the first Bollywood film which is promoting India’s plastic free movement. The movie is produce by Deepshikha Deshmukh.
3. Bangladesh has signed deal with Reliance Power to buy electricity for 22 years.
4. Election Commission of India is scheduled to host the 4th General Assembly of Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) at Bengaluru.
5. India ranked 9th on happiness index among 28 global markets. Australia and Canada tied at the top spot (at 86 per cent) and emerged as the happiest nations of the world. “Global Happiness Survey” conducted by market research firm Ipsos.
6. India will overtake China as the largest importer of coking coal by 2025, according to Fitch Solutions Macro Research.
7. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), partnered with Google for rolling out of “Build for Digital India” —programme.
8. 36th National Games to be held in Goa in 2020
9. “Namaste Pacific” Cultural event was held in New Delhi.
10. 3rd time India clinched SAFF U-15 Championship title by beating Nepal.
11. According to a report of Economist Intelligence Unit, Tokyo has topped World Safe Cities Index 2019. Mumbai has been ranked as the 45th safest city on the Safe Cities Index (SCI) 2019, while Delhi stood at the 52nd position.
12. Sri Lankan cricketer Lasith Malinga became the highest wicket-taker in Twenty20 internationals.
13. The 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship will be held in Arunachal Pradesh for the first time from September 10 to 24.
14. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated "Garvi Gujarat Bhawan", the second state bhawan of the Gujarat government in Delhi.
15. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be honoured with the prestigious ‘Global Goalkeeper Award’ by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan.
17. Vice President inaugurated India’s longest electrified rail tunnel in Andhra Pradesh.
18. Rajasthan government has launched a new health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojna (AB-MGRSBY).
19. Rishabh Pant became the fastest Indian wicket-keeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket, surpassing former India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
20. Eastern Economic Forum will be held in Vladivostok, Russia.
21. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine in Jammu and Kashmir has been adjudged as the 'Best Swachh Iconic place' in the country in the 'Swachh Iconic Places' list released by the Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
21. The first ASEAN- U.S. Maritime Exercise (AUMX) begins in starting at the Sattahip Naval Base in Thailand and conclude in Singapore.
22. ICICI bank becomes the first bank to launch the “Robotic Arms” for counting currency at currency chest.
23. The government approved Rs 9,300 crore fund infusion in IDBI Bank to help improve the bank's capital base and turn it profitable.
24. Ashok Leyland company has become the first Indian original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to meet BS-VI emission norms.
25. Nuakhai Juhar is one of the ancient festival of Odisha.
26. Qatar released the official emblem of the 2022 World Cup of FIFA.
27. The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and the State Bank of India (SBI) signed MoU to provide electronic payment services for ESIC beneficiaries.
28. By the year 2022, Jammu & Kashmir government will provide piped water to every household.
29. Mithali raj has announced her retirement from T20I.
30. A joint military training, Exercise between Indian and U.S. is “Yudh Abhyas 2019” will be held in Washington D.C.
31. Sunil Arora is 23rd Chief Election Commissioner of India.
32. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman led panel to study proposal to ban e-cigarettes in India.
33. India has announced a contribution of $22 million to the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFTAM) for the 6th replenishment cycle (2020-22).
34. The Vatican City conferred prestigious 'Lamp of Peace of Saint Francis' award upon Nobel Laureate Dr Muhammad Yunus.
35. Vinnea (Austria) hass topped in EIU’s Global Liveability Index 2019. In India, New Delhi and Mumbai rank 118th and 119th out of 140 cities according to the Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Index 2019.
37. Delhi government has launched ‘Jai Bheem Mukhyamantri Yojana’.
38. Uttar Pradesh police has launched a new app name “C-app”
39. International Day of Charity is observed on 5th September.
40. Dr Harsh Vardhan launched the Eat Right India Movement of FSSAI. The campaign has its new logo and tagline ‘Sahi Bhojan. Behtar Jeevan’.
41. Exercise TSENTR 2019 will be conducted by the Central Military Commission of Russia at Donguz training ranges in Russia's Orenburg.
42. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched “Act Far East Policy” for Russia.
43. New Development Bank (NDB) will provide a loan of Rs 6,000 crore to Andhra Pradesh for various social infrastructure projects in the state.
44. South Korea has organised Busan International Film Festival.
45. Ministry of Women & Child Development as the nodal agency of “Poshaan Maah”.
46. World Health Organisation (WHO) South-East Asia Region have resolved to eliminate highly infectious childhood killer diseases measles and rubella by 2023.
47. Singapore emerged as the largest source of FDI in India during the first quarter of the fiscal with $5.33 billion investments.
48. Sunil Gaur has been appointed as the new Chairperson of PMLA Appllate Tribunal.
49. Arbind Kumar has been appointed as IB director.
50. Samant Goel has been appointed as a Raw Chief.
|Start Quiz Test|