IDangal247 presents the Daily GK Update . The blog is based on important General Awareness Questions. General Awareness is a very useful topic for Banking, SSC, and other Competitive Exams. As you know It plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks. You need to prepare well this section to score good marks, so practice it with selective general awareness. General Awareness comprises of three further topics i.e. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness. And you can try our Daily Current Affairs Quiz Test to enhance your General Awareness section
|Start Quiz Test|
1. UNESCO tied up with Rajasthan to promote state's intangible cultural heritage.
2. Gujarat Government and the Delaware State of America signed MoU for sister state.
3. India to host 6th India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue in New Delhi.
4. B Bala Bhaskar appointed as next Indian Ambassador to Norway.
5. 4th Indian Ocean Conference 2019 held in Male. The theme for 4th Indian Ocean Conference 2019 was: 'Securing the Indian Ocean Region: Traditional and Non-Traditional Challenges.
6. A Coffee Table Book titles 'Glorious Diaspora-Pride of India' on Pravasi Bharatiya Samman awardee was released by Vice President of India, M. Venkaiah Naidu in New Delhi.
7. Veteran Congress leader and former MP Sukhdev Singh Libra passed.
8. High Commissioner of India to Canada Vikas Swarup inaugurated the India Pavilion at the 44th Toronto International Film Festival (ITFF) 2019.
9. International Literacy Day is observed on September 8, 2019 with the theme 'Literacy and Multilingualism'.
10. The founder and Chairman of Vedanta Resorces Limited, Anil Agarwal has been given the lifetime achievement award at the 19th Annual Asian Achievers Awards 2019.
11. The Asian Developement Bank (ADB) has approved $200 million loan to Maharastra for rural road project.
13. The Reserve Bank of India selected Daffodil Software Pvt Ltd to develop a mobile phone based application for visually impaired people to identify currency notes.
14. A fun zone, the first of its kind in India, has been set up by the Railways at the Visakhapatnam Railway Station, Andhra Pradesh.
15. A 2-day long Western Air Command, Commanders' Conference 2019 was held in New Delhi.
|Start Quiz Test|
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!