IDangal247 presents the Daily GK Update . The blog is based on important General Awareness Questions. General Awareness is a very useful topic for Banking, SSC, and other Competitive Exams. As you know It plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks. You need to prepare well this section to score good marks, so practice it with selective general awareness. General Awareness comprises of three further topics i.e. Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness. And you can try our Daily Current Affairs Quiz Test to enhance your General Awareness section.
|Start Quiz Test|
1. Sri Lanka's Lasith Malinga has become the first T20I bowler to take 100 wickets during the 3rd T20I against New Zealand at Pallekele.
2. Canadian teenager Bianca Andreescue stunned Sarena Williams 6-3, 7-5 to grab the US Open 2019 women's singles title.
3. Rafael Nadal beats Daniil Medvedev to win US Open men's final.
4. Ferrari's Charles Leclerc has won the Italian Grand Prix. The event was held at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza track, Italy.
5. World's highest marathon "Ladakh Marathon" held in Leh as it is held at over 11,000 feet above the mean sea level.
6. The 1st conference on military medicine for the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) member states will be held in Delhi.
7. 'SLINEX 2019', the bilateral maritime exercise between India and Sri Lanka commenced on 7 September 2019 at Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh).
8. GoI to spent 3.5 lakh crore rupees rupees on Jal Jeevan Mission.
9. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated the National Youth Summit 2019 held in New Delhi.
10. Union Home Minister Amit Shah chaired the 2-day (8th & 9th September, 2019) event of 68th Plenary session of the North Eastern Council 2019.
|Start Quiz Test|