LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). This year Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has notified a total of 590 Vacancies. As per the notification, the Online Registration of LIC AAO began from 2 March 2019 and the last date to apply for this post is 22nd March 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for LIC AAO Exam.
Start Date of Online Registration of Application - 2nd March 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration of Application - 22nd March 2019
Download of Call Letter for Prelims Exam - From 22nd April 2019 to 30th April 2019
Tentative Date of Online Prelims Exam - 4th & 5th May 2019
Tentative Date of Online Mains Exam - 28th June 2019
How to Apply for LIC AAO?
• Click on the link given Here Apply Online LIC AAO
• Click on New Registration
• Enter all the required information in the space provided
• Also, enter your additional details like educational qualification & personal details
• Upload your photograph & click Next
• Make Online payment
• Alternatively, you can also go to the Official Website
• Follow steps 2 to 5
• After successful submission of form take a printout of application for future reference
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!