1. ARBITRARY (ADJ.): (एकपक्षीय) based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
Synonyms: whimsical, unreasonable
The assumption was arbitrary, based on no valid evidence.
2. INSIGNIFICANT (ADJ.): (तुच्छ) too small or unimportant to be worth consideration.
Synonyms: nugatory, frivolous
The sum required was insignificant compared with military spending.
3. ABEYANCE (NOUN): (दुविधा) a state of temporary disuse or suspension.
Synonyms: dilemma, remission
matters were held in abeyance pending further inquiries.
4. COMPEL (VERB): (मजबूर) force or oblige (someone) to do something.
Synonyms: impel, urge
A sense of duty compelled Harry to answer her questions.
5. STERN (ADJ.): (कठोर) (of a person or their manner) serious and unrelenting.
Synonyms: stringent, unfriendly
A smile transformed his stern face.
6. DELINEATE (VERB): (वर्णन करना) describe or portray (something) precisely.
Synonyms: represent, define
The law should delineate and prohibit behaviour which is socially abhorrent.
7. REITERATE (VERB): (बार बार दुहराना) say something again or a number of times
Synonyms: repeat, restate
She reiterated that the government would remain steadfast in its support.
8. ERODE (VERB): (नष्ट करना) gradually destroy
Synonyms: crumble, abrade
Inflation erodes the value of bonds' interest and principal payments.
9. INFANTILE (ADJ.): (बचकाना) of or occurring among babies or very young children.
Synonyms: childish, puerile
Towards the end of the infantile period the child is becoming more astute.
10. TRANSGRESS (VERB): (उल्लंघन करना) go beyond the limits of (what is morally, socially, or legally acceptable).
Synonyms: misbehave, breach
She had transgressed an unwritten social law.
11. EXPLOIT (VERB): (लाभ उठाना) make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
Synonyms: utilize, avail
Find the weaknesses of each team and try to exploit them.
12. MENACE (NOUN): (खतरा) a person or thing that is likely to cause harm; a threat or danger.
Synonyms: peril, risk
A new initiative aimed at beating the menace of drugs.