1. EXPATRIATE (NOUN): (प्रवासी) a person who lives outside their native country.
Synonyms: emigrant, migrant,
She worked harder than most of my wealthy expatriate students.
2. RAMP UP (NOUN): (बढ़ाना) a large increase in activity, or in the level of something
Synonyms: mount, elevate
It’s been estimated that it would take us no more than six months to ramp-up production.
3. AGGRAVATE (VERB): (बिगाड़ना) make (a problem, injury, or offence) worse or more serious.
Synonyms: exasperate, annoy
Stress and lack of sleep can aggravate the situation.
4. CONSENT (NOUN): (सहमति) permission for something to happen
Synonyms: accord, approval
No change may be made without the consent of all the partners
5. PRECARIOUS (ADJ.): (अनिश्चित) dependent on chance; uncertain.
Synonyms: unreliable, hazardous
He made a precarious living as a painter.
7. RAMPANT (ADJ.): (अनियंत्रित) uncontrolled
Synonyms: unrestrained, unconstrained
Political violence was rampant.
8. CONSTRAINT (NOUN): (बाधा) a limitation or restriction.
Synonyms: restraint, control
Time constraints make it impossible to do everything.
9. FATALITY (NOUN): (मृत्यु) death
Synonyms: casualty, mortality
Seatbelt use significantly reduces the risk of a fatality during a traffic accident.
11. ASYMPTOMATIC (ADJ.): having no symptoms of illness or disease
Infection is usually asymptomatic.