1. UNRELENTING (ADJ.): not giving way to kindness or compassion.
Synonyms: continual, merciless
Everyone at the office works at an unrelenting pace.
2. FATALITY (NOUN): (मृत्यु) death
Synonyms: casualty, mortality
Seatbelt use significantly reduces the risk of a fatality during a traffic accident.
3. FATIGUE (NOUN): (थकान) extreme tiredness
Synonyms: weariness, lethargy
She still looked fatigued, with dark circles under her eyes and skin pale beneath the caramel.
4. ASYMPTOMATIC (ADJ.): having no symptoms of illness or disease
Infection is usually asymptomatic.
5. PROCLIVITY (NOUN): (प्रवृत्ति) tendency
Synonyms: inclination, propensity
His proclivity for cooking made him a big hit in the homeowner’s association.
6. RESPITE (NOUN): (मोहलत) a short period of rest or relief
Synonyms: break, interval
The refugee encampments will provide some respite from the suffering
7. HOSTILITY (NOUN): (विरोधभाव) unfriendliness
Synonyms: bitterness, malevolence
"Peace talks were stalled after recent hostilities."
8. COMPLY (VERB): (पालन करना) act in accordance with a wish or command.
Synonyms: obey, reckon
We are unable to comply with your request
9. ONUS (NOUN): (दायित्व) responsibility
Synonyms: liability, obligation
The onus is on you to show that you have suffered loss
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!