1. IMPEL (VERB): ( प्ररित करना ) drive forward; propel.
Synonyms: incite, agitate
Vital energies impel him in unforeseen directions.
2. DISMANTLE (VERB): (विघटित) to destroy the integrity or functioning of.
Synonyms: demolish, disassemble
The program was later dismantled due to a lack of funding.
3. DISSONANCE (NOUN): (मतभेद) lack of agreement or harmony between people or things.
Synonyms: disparity, disagreement
There is a great deal of dissonance between what a liar says and does.
4. DETRIMENT (NOUN): (हानि) the state of being harmed or damaged.
Synonyms: impairment, loss
He is engrossed in his work to the detriment of his married life.
5. AFFILIATION (NOUN): (संबंध) a connection with a political party or religion, or with a large organization.
Synonyms: bonding, affinity
The group has no affiliation to any preservation society.
6. ANOMALY (NOUN): (विसंगति) something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
Synonyms: oddity, irregularity
There are a number of anomalies in the present system.
7. STUBBLE (NOUN): (खूंटी) the cut stalks of cereal plants left sticking out of the ground after the grain is harvested.
Synonyms: stalk, straw
The stubble was burning in the fields.
8. ERR (VERB): (भूल करना) to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
Synonyms: misjudge, incorrect
He erred in agreeing to her appointment to the position.
9. GRIEVOUSLY (ADV.): to a very severe or serious degree.
Synonyms: severely, badly
The town suffered grievously during the invasion.
10. DOOM (NOUN): (कयामत) death, destruction, or some other terrible fate.
Synonyms: downfall, ruination
The aircraft was sent crashing to its doom in the water.
11. ERADICATION (NOUN): (नाश) the complete destruction of something.
Synonyms: elimination, destruction
The eradication of smallpox by vaccination was one of medicine’s greatest triumphs.
12. COMPLIANCE (NOUN): (अनुपालन) the act of obeying an order, rule, or request.
Synonyms: acquiescence, agreement
It is the job of the inspectors to enforce compliance with the regulations.