1. EXTRAVAGANZA (NOUN): (कल्पात्मक नाटक) an elaborate and spectacular entertainment or production.
Synonyms: pageant, display
To a child, the circus is an extravaganza of magical tricks, terrifying animals, and talented acrobats.
2. OUST (VERB): (बाहर निकालना) drive out or expel (someone) from a position or place.
Synonyms: expel, remove
The reformists were ousted from power.
3. ENMESH (VERB): (जाल में फंसना) cause to become entangled in something.
Synonyms: entrap, entangle
Whales enmeshed in drift nets.
4. CHARISMA (NOUN): (प्रतिभा) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
Synonyms: attractiveness, allure
He has tremendous charisma and stage presence.
5. ELOQUENT (ADJ.): (सुवक्ता)fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
Synonyms: expressive, fluent
His speeches in the chamber were always eloquent and powerful.
6. WOO (VERB): seek the favour, support, or custom of.
Synonyms: pursue, chase
Pop stars are being wooed by film companies eager to sign them up.
7. BUNGLING (NOUN): (गोलमाल) the action or fact of carrying out a task clumsily or incompetently.
He was heavily criticized for his bungling of the case.
8. RELENTLESS (ADJ.): (सतत) unceasingly intense.
Synonyms: continuing, uninterrupted
She had relentless determination to finish the project.
9. EVISCERATE (VERB): deprive (something) of its essential content.
Synonyms: exenterate, disembowel
Myriad little concessions that would eviscerate the project.
10. EXAGGERATE (VERB): represent (something) as being larger, better, or worse than it really is.
Synonyms: overstate, overemphasize
He was apt to exaggerate any aches and pains.
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!