1. CONSTRAINT (NOUN): (बाधा) limitation or restriction.
Synonyms: control, restraint
"They would be able to talk without constraint".
2. CONTEMPT (NOUN) (निंदा) disregard for something
Synonyms: disrespect, disdain
"When he was found to have lied to the House this was a contempt".
3. HOSTILITY (NOUN): (विरोधभाव) unfriendliness
Synonyms: bitterness, malevolence
"Peace talks were stalled after recent hostilities."
4. DISTINGUISH (VERB): (अंतर करना) treat different.
Synonyms: differentiate, discriminate
"We must distinguish between two kinds of holiday".
5. SIGNIFICANT (ADJ): (महत्वपूर्ण) noteworthy
Synonyms: remarkable, outstanding
"In times of stress her dreams seemed to her especially significant".
6. PREVALENT (ADJ): (प्रचलित) widespread
Synonyms: extensive, rampant
"The social ills prevalent in society today".
7. RECEDE (VERB): (पीछे जाना) (Verb): go back
Synonyms: retreat, withdraw
"The floodwaters had receded".
8. BYGONE (ADJ): (पुराना) past
Synonyms: extinct, former
"The museum consists of a fascinating collection of rural bygones".
9. COLLABORATION (NOUN): (सहभागिता) partnership
Synonyms: alliance, association
"He wrote a book in collaboration with his son".
10. RELEGATE (VERB): (कम करना) downgrade
Synonyms: lower, put down
"They aim to prevent women from being relegated to a secondary role".