1. RAMPANT (ADJ.): (अनियंत्रित) uncontrolled
Synonyms: unrestrained, unconstrained
Political violence was rampant.
2. ELIMINATE (VERB): (हटाना) completely remove or get rid of (something).
Synonyms: abolish, eradicate
A policy that would eliminate inflation.
3. OUST (VERB): (बाहर निकालना) drive out or expel (someone) from a position or place.
Synonyms: remove, eject
The reformists were ousted from power.
4. ASYMPTOMATIC (ADJ.): having no symptoms of illness or disease
Infection is usually asymptomatic.
5. AKIN (ADJ.): (समान) of a similar character.
Synonyms: similar, parallel
Something akin to gratitude overwhelmed her.
6. ACQUIT (VERB): (बरी करना) free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.
Synonyms: discharge, absolve
The judge directed the jury to acquit all the defendants.
7. AGGREGATE (NOUN): (कुल) a whole formed by combining several separate elements.
Synonyms: total, gross
The council was an aggregate of three regional assemblies.