1. SCOUT (VERB): (खोज) make a search for someone or something in various places.
Synonyms: search, quest
I was sent to scout around for a place to park the camper.
2. TUSSLE (NOUN): (संघर्ष) a vigorous struggle or scuffle
Synonyms: skirmish, fight
There was a tussle for the ball.
3. DEEM (VERB): (समझना) regard or consider in a specified way
Synonyms: reckon, esteem
The event was deemed a great success.
4. HEFT (VERB): (वज़न) lift or carry (something heavy).
Synonyms: upheave, manhandle
Antonyms: put down
He lifted crates and hefted boxes.
5. DEARTH (NOUN): (कमी) a scarcity or lack of something.
Synonyms: shortfall, paucity
There is a dearth of evidence
6. BELEAGUER (VERB): (घेर लेना) put in a very difficult situation.
Synonyms: troubled, engulph
The board is supporting the beleaguered director.
7. FERVOUR (NOUN): (जोश) intense and passionate feeling.
Synonyms: ardour, emotion
He talked with all the fervour of a new convert.
8. STIMULUS (NOUN): (प्रोत्साहन) boost
Synonyms: spur, prompt
If the tax were abolished, it would act as a stimulus to exports.
9. ENVISAGE (VERB): to imagine or expect something in the future
Synonyms: foresee, predict
Things might be difficult for a while but I didn't envisage any radical changes.
Download the PrepSutra app
Download the app for Android devices and prepare on the go - anytime, anywhere!