1. STRAY (VERB): (भटका हुआ) move away aimlessly
Synonyms: wander, deviate
Dog owners are urged not to allow their dogs to stray.
2. INADVERTENTLY (ADV. ): (अनजाने में) without intention; accidentally.
Synonyms: unintentionally, unwittingly
His name had been inadvertently omitted from the list.
3. AMPLE (ADJ.): (प्रचुर) enough or more than enough; plentiful.
Synonyms: abundant, sufficient
There is ample time for discussion.
4. REPATRIATE (VERB): (स्वदेश भेजना) to send or bring (someone) back to their own country.
The government repatriated him because he had no visa.
5. CONFISCATE (VERB): (ज़ब्त करना) take or seize (someone's property) with authority.
Synonyms: impound, distrain
The guards confiscated his camera.
6. HAVOC (NOUN): (विनाश) widespread destruction.
Synonyms: ruination, ravage
The earthquake wreaked havoc on the city.
7. PONDER (VERB): (विचार करना) think about (something) carefully,
Synonyms: consider, review
I pondered the question of what clothes to wear for the occasion.
8. BELITTLE (VERB): (मूल्य घटना) dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.
Synonyms: depreciate, downgrade
She belittled Amy's riding skills whenever she could.
9. PURSUE (VERB): (पीछा करना) follow or chase (someone or something).
The officer pursued the van.
10. KEEN (ADJ.): (उत्सुक) having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
Synonyms: desirous, willing
The old fellow turned his eyes on him with a keen look.