Money versus peace of mind
A) Peace of mind is the most important thing in life, nothing can replace it not even heaps of money. Money is just a commodity, it can be earned as well as spent in exchange of worldly pleasures, but peace of mind is a state.
B) Since we have done away with the barter system, we’ve developed various forms of currency and coins. Money is one of the most important factors determining one’s success and life in today’s world. It is true that 40% of our happiness depends on our actions. Out of the remaining 60%, 50% is via the genes and 10% via uncontrollable factors. You can’t lose the important 40% determiner of your happiness for something called money, can you?
C) Today, everyone is running: some are running after money, some are running after the people they love, some are running after the situations they desire. No one is at a stable position i.e. no one is at peace. Inner peace reflects the peace of mind. In today’s era, everyone is extremely busy in making their lives perfect.